Product Details: Transform an ordinary bottle of wine into a cool party drink! Just combine the mix with a bottle of wine and water, freeze, and serve. Can also be used to make frozen cocktails in the blender. Create your own awesome flavor with this custom recipe generator, offering seemingly endless combinations. Made with real fruit!
Quantity Discounts: Buy more, save more! We'll manually apply the following discounts to your order if they apply and refund the difference:
- Buy 4 cases of the same flavor combination, save 7% off the base price
- Buy 9 cases of the same flavor combination, save 10% off the base price
- Buy 14 cases of the same flavor combination, save 13% off the base price
- Chose your Packaging:
- Clear Stand-Up Pouch: Made of 4 mil thick, clear PET and measure 4" wide X 7" tall X 2.5" deep.
- Glossy Black Stand-Up Pouch: Made of 4.8 mil thick, glossy black PET / ALU / LLDPE and measure 4" wide X 6.6" tall X 2.4" deep.
- Black Lay-Flat Packets: Made of 3 mil thick, glossy black, metalized PET and measure 4.5" wide X 6.5" tall.
- Unlabeled Packages allow you to add your own labeling with your name and logo. We will include a standard label so that you have all the info you need to make your own.
- Labeled Packages will have our standard Firehouse Flavors label affixed to each packet.
- Private Labeling is in the works and coming soon.
- Half-Filled Packages?
- No: Each package will contain 0.4 Lb. of mix and should be blended with 1 bottle of wine and 2 cups of water.
- Yes: Each package will contain 0.2 Lb. of mix and should be blended with 1/2 bottle of wine and 1 cup of water OR simply 1 bottle of wine. This option yields higher profits, though the package of mix looks nearly the same.
To make a Wine Slush pour mix into a gallon-size zip-top bag and add 2 cups of water and a 750 mL bottle of red wine (recommended), white wine, or champagne. Seal bag, knead to mix, freeze 8+ hours, knead bag to break up into a slush, serve.
To make a Virgin Wine Slush pour mix into a gallon-size zip-top bag and add 5 cups of cranberry juice (recommended) or white grape juice. Seal bag, knead to mix, freeze 8+ hours, knead bag to break up into a slush, serve.
To make a Daquiri blend mix with 4 cups ice, 1 cup water, and 1/2 cup rum in a blender until smooth.
To make a Margarita blend mix with 4 cups ice, 1 cup water, and 1/2 cup tequila in a blender until smooth.
Ingredients: cane sugar, *your REAL fruit option*, <2% of the following: citric acid, *your color/flavor option*, *primary flavor option*. Packaged in a facility that also handles wheat, milk, soy, egg, sesame, peanuts, and tree nuts. May contain bioengineered ingredient(s).
Features: Gluten Free. Vegan. Handcrafted in small batches, from our own original recipe, in Ohio, USA.
Shelf Life: 3+ Years. Store for 5+ years out of sunlight, below 70 degrees Fahrenheit
Real Fruit Options:
- Lime Juice Powder
- Pineapple Juice Powder
- Orange Juice Powder
- Lemon Juice Powder
- Banana Powder
- Apple Powder
- Pumpkin Powder
- Coconut Milk Powder
- Strawberry Powder
- Bubble Gum
- Cotton Candy
- Grapefruit (All-Natural Essential Oil)
- Green Apple
- Lemon (All-Natural Essential Oil)
- Lime (All-Natural Essential Oil)
- Orange Cream
- Orange (All-Natural Essential Oil)
- Passion Fruit
- Peppermint (All-Natural Essential Oil)
- Red Cherry
- Orange Orange
- Pink Strawberry
- Yellow Pina Colada
- Yellow Lemon
- Green Lime
- Green Apple
- Blue Raspberry
- Green Watermelon
- Red Watermelon
- Pink Bubblegum
- Purple Grape
- Yellow Banana
- Pink Pineapple
- Red Cinnamon
- White Citrus
- White Vanilla
- Pink Vanilla
|Try a single recipe package before you buy bulk:|
|REAL Fruit||Primary Flavor||Color & Second Flavor||Our Wine Slush Mix|
|Orange Juice Powder||Cranberry||Red Cherry||Orange Cranberry Cosmo|
|Orange Juice Powder||Peach||Orange Orange||Fuzzy Navel|
|Apple Powder||Green Apple||Green Apple||Green Appletini|
|Lemon Juice Powder||Lemon||Yellow Lemon||Lemon Drop|
|Pineapple Juice Powder||Coconut||Yellow Pina Colada||Pina Colada|
|Orange Juice Powder||Watermelon||Pink Strawberry||Sweet Summer Fling|