Product Details: Transform an ordinary bottle of wine into a cool party drink! Just combine the mix with a bottle of wine and water, freeze, and serve. Our Summer Fling flavor features watermelon, strawberries, and orange. Made with real orange juice.
Wholesale Case Info: One case consists of 24 packages of wine slush mix. Packages are heat sealed and feature tear notches for easy opening. Pricing is set up so that the more you buy at once, the lower your price. Quantities of 2 or more may be boxed together. There are 3 variables you must select:
- Clear Stand-Up Pouch: Made of 4 mil thick, clear PET and measure 4" wide X 7" tall X 2.5" deep.
- Glossy Black Stand-Up Pouch: Made of 4.8 mil thick, glossy black PET / ALU / LLDPE and measure 4" wide X 6.6" tall X 2.4" deep.
- Black Lay-Flat Packets: Made of 3 mil thick, glossy black, metalized PET and measure 4.5" wide X 6.5" tall.
- Unlabeled Packages allow you to add your own labeling with your name and logo. We will include a standard label so that you have all the info you need to make your own.
- Labeled Packages will have our standard Firehouse Flavors label affixed to each packet.
- Private Labeling is in the works and coming soon.
- Half-Filled Packages?
- No: Each package will contain 0.4 Lb. of mix and should be blended with 1 bottle of wine and 2 cups of water.
- Yes: Each package will contain 0.2 Lb. of mix and should be blended with 1/2 bottle of wine and 1 cup of water OR simply 1 bottle of wine. This option yields higher profits, though the package of mix looks nearly the same.
Net Weight: 0.40 Lb. / 6.4 oz. / 181 grams per package X 24 packages = 9.6 Lb. / 154 oz. / 4.4 kg
To make a Wine Slush pour mix into a gallon-size zip-top bag and add 2 cups of water and a 750 mL bottle of red wine (recommended), white wine, or champagne. Seal bag, knead to mix, freeze 8+ hours, knead bag to break up into a slush, serve.
To make a Virgin Wine Slush pour mix into a gallon-size zip-top bag and add 5 cups of cranberry juice (recommended) or white grape juice. Seal bag, knead to mix, freeze 8+ hours, knead bag to break up into a slush, serve.
To make a Strawberry Watermelon Daquiri blend mix with 4 cups ice, 1 cup water, and 1/2 cup rum in a blender until smooth.
To make a Summer Fling Margarita blend mix with 4 cups ice, 1 cup water, and 1/2 cup tequila in a blender until smooth.
Ingredients: cane sugar, orange juice powder, 2% of the following: citric acid, color/flavor powder (sugar, red #3, red #40, artificial flavor), flavored oil (artificial flavoring, water, glycerin, propylene glycol, ethyl alcohol, red #3, red #40). Packaged in a facility that also handles wheat, milk, soy, egg, sesame, peanuts, and tree nuts. May contain bioengineered ingredient(s).
Features: Gluten Free. Vegan. Handcrafted in small batches, from our own original recipe, in Ohio, USA.
Shelf Life: 3+ Years. Store for 5+ years out of sunlight, below 70 degrees Fahrenheit.
Try a single recipe package before you buy a case: Click here