Gourmet mixes are our specialty at Firehouse Flavors! We offer a wide range of flavors, all made from scratch, from our own original recipes. These wholesale cases of mixes are intended for resale and as fundraisers, but are also a convenience for restaurants and caterers.
What's in a Case? One case consists of 24 packets of dip mix. Packets are heat sealed. Quantities of 2 or more will be boxed together, e.g. if you order a quantity of 4 cases of the same mix, you will receive 1 box containing 96 packets. There are 2 variables you must select:
- Chose your Packets:
- Black Packets: Made of 3 mil thick, glossy, black, metallized PET and measure 4.5" wide X 6.5" tall.
- Clear Packets: Made of 4 mil thick, clear PET and measure 4.25" wide X 6" tall. They feature a hang hole for display and tear notches for easy opening.
- Unlabeled Packets allow you to add your own labeling with your name and logo. We will include a standard label so that you have all the info you need to make your own.
- Labeled Packets will have our standard Firehouse Flavors label affixed to each packet.
- Private Labeling is in the works...
Whether you opt for labeled or unlabeled packets, we will provide the following information:
- Recipe(s) to prepare the mix
- Net weight per packet
- Full ingredient list
- Common allergens
- Lot number
Pricing: No need to register for a wholesale account. Simply stated, the more cases of one flavor you purchase at a time, the lower your price. Quantity discounts are automatically applied.
Shipping Cost: Shipping is only $5 for our wholesale cases of mixes! Click here for details.
Ship Times: We make our mixes from scratch, in small batches, and then package wholesale cases to order. Because of this, please allow up to 5 business days for manufacturing. We will always let you know in the rare instance of a delay resulting in a ship time of more than the aforementioned 5 business days.
Minimums: We don't require a minimum purchase and welcome orders of all sizes, which is why we also offer our savory dip mixes in single recipe packets, 1 pound bags and 5 pound bulk bags. However, remember that small orders = small discounts and large orders = best prices!